Sunday, January 31, 2010

weekend of code starting Feb 5th.

For a long time I have tried to think of projects I can do to keep busy and make something useful in the process. Usually projects get put aside due to money, or time, or life. So now starts a new project. Weekend of code, which will be me and possibly others coding different thing over the weekends. Projects will range from websites to autohotkey scripts to just about anything I feel I can do. I'll be updating my twitter and facebook accounts during the entire process to keep everyone informed. And will try to get a blog up sunday night between doing laundry and taking out the trash of what all I accomplished or did not accomplish during the weekend. And if anything useful comes from it I may even post the code for other to use and better upon.

No comments:

Post a Comment