Monday, February 2, 2009

Help is only a video away.

I'm always looking for ideas on how to improve my web presence and to get more helpful information out to everyone. Unfortunately I am also my biggest critic when it comes to putting those plans into action. After some talking with my friend Trapper19852004 he brought up and idea that I had already set aside and was not sure on how to get started. The idea, offer video tech support and consulting to the world wide web. Since he also came up with the idea on his own that tells me that it may just take off with the right planning. So without further delay you can now ask me questions and I'll try to offer up some video advice. Videos will be available on youtube.com veoh, and miro just to start off.

You can ask question by either leaving comments on my blogs, going to JeiTV, or even leaving comments on my videos.

So let the asking of questions begin.

Jei

No comments:

Post a Comment